Saturday 26 April 2014

Some Crafty Ideas :-)

Hello Crafters :-)

You will be happy to know that last week I was finally able to do some crafting. Dont you just love bank holidays.

As you know I have been thinking about what crafts I could do for my new house and this is the first thing I thought off. Its my very own craft room sign! I have used the beautiful Santoro's Simply Gorgeous Decoupage Card Toppers. These designs have a stricter Angel Policy so Instead of selling them I have decided to keep them all for me. Happy Days! I


A sign for my bedroom


A simple Card


I have found a new love - As you know I love Tattered Lace Dies. However Tattered Lace have now bought out a new stamp range with Miss Tatty Twinkle, isnt she cute and she makes really lovely cards! I cant wait for them to bring out some more, they go really well the tattered lace dies to.


And another.

No comments:

Post a Comment