Sunday 9 March 2014

Just call me the CRAFTINATOR!!!!


Helllooooo - two posts over two days, how I spoil you! :-)

I don't know if I have mentioned before, but I have always been a big scrapbooking fan :-) So my latest project is an art and craft scrap book. How did this idea come about I here you ask, well, let me tell you.....

Over the past few months my crafty stash of goodies (e.g. stamps, dies, pens, glitter etc etc) has become huge, so hug in fact that I need another room or two. All this is good but I am starting to get a little frustrated when crafting because I make SUCH A MESS! and this is coming from a girl who tends to be very neat and tidy. I have so much stuff that I do not know wat to use. Thus, I have put examples of each product in my scrapbook so that I can look at it for inspiration.

In addition...Sometimes I find that I make something I really like and then resent having to give it away :-( So now...if this is to happen again, I can remake it and stick it in my scrap book.

Do any of you have a scrapbook or something similar to this?

All I did was buy a plain balck scrapbook from paperchase (I LOVE PAPERCHASE!!!!) and I have made my own front page....

 
I love the olive green colour at the moment, and can you spot my beautiful tattered lace cat dies.
 
 

Well yesterday I made a couple of New Baby cards for one of my work colleagues Bev.
 

 I bought myself a big decoupage book, because I find it really relaxing to sit down, watch a series (I am currently rewatching Buffy The Vampire Slayor) and cut things out :-) Actually this is what I plan to do today for a while. Anyways - the babies on both of these cards are decoupage. I have also used my new diamond snow glitter on the above card which I am in love with - you can make something glittery without covering up an image!!!!

 
Now I am not going to lie - this card took forever. I find it soooo much easier to make girl cards. However, I am really happy with how this card turned out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment